Saturday, July 24, 2010

MOLTON BROWN AUTHENTICS? - be careful when bidding

I've recently bought a molton brown handwash on ebay, the packaging looks OK but the product smells like the cheap free shower gel usually left in hotel bathrooms. I'm very disappointed as it's the first bad experience I've had with ebay either buying or selling.


The seller has told me that the product is made for the hotel and leisure industry although there's nothing like this mentioned in the item description. Even though I paid immediately on paypal the seller has given ME negative feedback becuase I've left them negative feedback, how ridiculous is that!


Be warned, read through all feedback not just the most recent four or five comments as I did, there are some unscrupulous sellers out there



No comments:

Post a Comment