Thursday, July 29, 2010

eBay Abbreviations ...

This is to try and help anyone that is wondering what some of those random letters in item titles mean. I have been confused by them before, and I know others who have so this is a little explanation (will add to as I find more ... if I can).

I'm by no means a top seller or anything, but I would personally avoid using these if you can - New Members, and even old members can be a little confused. The title of "NEW" for example, is just as long as 'NIB' and shorter than both 'BNWT' and 'BNIB'.

Just my thoughts.

BIN
Buy it Now.

BNWT
Brand New With Tags.

COA
Certificate of Authenticity

HTF
Hard To Find

NIB
New in Box

BNIB
Brand New in Box

EX
Excellent (condition).

GD
Good Condition.

NBW
Never been worn.

NR or N/R
No Reserve.

NRFB
Never removed from box.

OB
Original Box.

TDF
To Die For.

VGC
Very Good Condition.

eBay's own Acronyms list can be viewed here (http://pages.ebay.com/help/newtoebay/acronyms.html).

Hope it's at least a little helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment