Saturday, July 24, 2010

Del Prado Cavalry of the Napoleonic Wars - Listing

This is a simple and straight forward listing of the Del Prado Cavalry of the Napoleonic Wars Series. The listing will be of use to collectors wishing to identify missing numbers in their collection as well as to those seeking ad hoc individual models that appeal.As with someof their other series the numbering used by Del Prado for this collection can be a little confusing. Someissues had differentnumbers on thefigure, the outer wrapper and the booklet. For clarity all my numbers refer to the numbers usedon the booklets as originally released in the UK. Designated as an 80 piece range to begin with itwas eventualy extended to 120 issues. My interest is both personal and professional. I collect Del Prado figures as a hobby and I also sell them in my eBay shop: Drum

No comments:

Post a Comment